Grilled Tomatoes Stuffed with Coach Farm® Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup soft Coach Farm® goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 4 medium-size red tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine cheese, green onions, shallot, salt, and basil in a medium mixing bowl. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Using a small sharp knife, remove a cone-shaped piece 2 inches wide and 1 inch deep from the top of each tomato. Fill cavities with cheese mixture, dividing equally.
- Place tomatoes directly on grill rack or on aluminum foil placed on grill rack. Cover barbecue with lid. Cook until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes.