Rigatoni With Coach Farm® Goat Cheese
- 1 pound rigatoni
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Coach Farm® goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, chopped or torn herbs, or pitted, sliced black olives, or blue cheese stuffed olives.
- Cook rigatoni in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Return pasta to pot, and toss with goat cheese and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, and add some of the reserved pasta water as desired. Sprinkle with preferred topping, and serve.