Strawberry Salad with Walnuts & Coach Farm® Goat Cheese
Pomegranate vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses (available at Middle Eastern groceries)
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot
- salt to taste
- 6 cups mesclun
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 ounces soft Coach Farm® goat cheese, crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients together and set aside.
- Arrange greens on plates. Top with berries, drizzle with dressing and top with walnuts and crumbled goat cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper.