Wild Mushroom & Coach Farm® Goat Cheese Pizza
Yield: 1 pie, 8 slices
- 24 oz. pizza dough ball
- 6 oz. fresh tomato pizza sauce
- 2 medium seasoned and grilled Portabella mushroom caps
- 6 oz. Shiitake mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
- 6 oz. Crimini mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
- 6 oz. oyster mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
- 10 ozs. Coach Farm® goat cheese, crumbled
- Drizzle white truffle oil
- Stretch dough to 18 to 20 in.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly.
- Drain all mushrooms well and distribute evenly.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Cook in brick oven at 575°F until desired crispness is obtained.
- Drizzle truffle oil to finish.